7/6/14

Me Update

Hello my angels

I haven't been posting as much as I would like these past few weeks.
And I could give you plenty of excuses;
how my job is exhausting
how I'm trying to enjoy my summer
how my left nostril hurts
blablabla. No excuses.

I just wanted to update you all on my life right now!

1. My job: I have a payed internship (rolling in that dough, I know!) at Big Brothers Big Sisters of West Island, where I do mostly translating, excel worksheet preparing and, of course, blogging!
Here are a few articles I have written for them!

Robin Williams vs BBBS
Why A Blog? 

2. My spoken word contest: the deadline is approaching, and the 100$ bath and body works gift card is ever so tempting, so keep those submissions coming!

3. I'll posting a lot more on my Youtube channel this summer, so don't forget to subscribe. Perhaps a tattoos and piercings video will show up soon...?

That's about it for today.
More in depth article coming your way this week!

xoxo

Gabby


No comments:

Post a Comment