4/26/14

TMI Tag: A Little Bit About Me

Hello my angels!

I don't talk too much about myself, so here's a little piece of TMI for all you curious fudgies:)

1. What are you wearing? Boxer shorts and oversized tank top. The Gabby Writing Uniform.

2: Ever been in love? Yes. I am deeply, madly in love with Cinnamon Toast Crunch at the moment. 

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? well. 

4: How tall are you? I'm 5 foot 8, or a giant in Quebec. 

5: How much do you weigh? lololololololololol. between 50 and 680 pounds. 

6: Any tattoos? not yet ;)

7: Any piercings? yes, 2 helix, 1 industrial bar, and I once had my tongue pierced unprofessionally. Don't tell my mom, mmkay? 

8: OTP? Johnlock <3

9: Favorite show? Freaks and Geeks, Friends, Numb3rs, House of Cards, Sherlock

10: Favorite bands? My, oh my. Queens of the Stone Age, Led Zeppelin and the Kinks. 

11: Something you miss? My friends back home; Ameik, Lu and Cass. 

12: Favorite song? Waterloo Sunset, by The Kinks. Close behind are Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden and Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd 

13: How old are you? 18 years old

14: Zodiac sign? Libra

15: Quality you look for in a partner? intellect

16: Favorite Quote? "The best way out is always through" Robert Frost

17: Favorite actor? Forever and Always, Leo DiCaprio

18: Favorite color? Red

19: Loud music or soft? LOUD

20: Where do you go when you’re sad? The library at my school. Is that nerdy? That's pretty nerdy. I also find somewhere to call my mom. #proudloser

21: How long does it take you to shower? I am the quickest shower-taker. Max 10 minutes. 

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Oh, between 5 minutes and 5 hours. 

23: Ever been in a physical fight? No, because I would lose like no other. I'm such a weakling. 

24: Turn on? Intellect

25: Turn off? Apathy

26: The reason I joined Blogger? Post-hospital boredom and activism. 

27: Fears? Failure. Also spiders, crowds, airports. 

28: Last thing that made you cry? The SATs. 

29: Last time you said you loved someone? To my momma. 

30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name? Yeah I don't love my Blogger name, but I'll live. It's basically fuck perfection, except it's child friendly. 

31: Last book you read? A Streetcar Named Desire, such a good play!

32: The book you’re currently reading? Tortilla Flat by Steinbeck. Someone kill me. 

33: Last show you watched? Arrested Development. 

34: Last person you talked to? My roommate/soulmate Maria

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? my bae, Lubear. 

36: Favorite food? Cookie dough anything, french toast, anything sprinkled with Diabetes. 

37: Place you want to visit? London again. 

38: Last place you were? Besides my dorm room? In the dining hall. 

39: Do you have a crush? well

40: Last time you kissed someone? well

41: Last time you were insulted? I work on the Internet, so probably 1 minute ago. 

42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Cherry

43: What instruments do you play?? Used to play the drums, but succumbed to the societal masculine pressures. 

44: Favorite piece of jewelery? my industrial bar

45: Last sport you played? hahahahahahahaha. oh you're serious. um, softball in the 6th grade? 


46: Last song you sang? Heart of Gold, by Neil Young

47: Favorite chat up line? I have anxiety, I don't "chat up". 

48: Have you ever used it? All the time. 

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? About 2 seconds ago. 

50: Who should answer these questions next? All of you my loves:)

No comments:

Post a Comment