12/1/13

December Darlings

Hello my beauties!

I have been home due to american Thanksgiving break this past week, just sleeping, relaxing, and, of course, not writing. I have no excuse, except for the fact that I had not been home in 3 months? Forgive me, dears. I will never give up on you.

But on this magical day that is December 1st, I decided to share some of my favorite things.
Enjoy:)

1. Beutiful Magazine 


This blog, linked right here, is a cornucopia of body positive pictures, tips, articles.
Please check it out, it's one of my faves at the moment!




2. Crazy Christmas Decorations


I do not care if you don't celebrate xmas, due to religion or hipster anti-comercial principles, you must admit pretty lights and twinkling trees are freaking fun. Unless these are you neighbours, in which case I apologize for the lack of sleep you will encounter, this amazing house I found in Pierrefonds (looks better in real life, so go out and find it) made me want to blast Bing Crosby and throw myself in a snow bank.
I think the holidays, if anything, should be about embracing that inner child, so bust out your inflatable Santas people!

3. Holiday Food Frenzy
This great article on Adios Barbie click here to view preps you for the holiday food anxiety some of us feel around this time of year. I also plan on writing a little something about it, but in the mean time, check out my editor's take on surviving the season.





4. Finals! 
Oh my god, who's excited for a week of massive exams, mountains of papers, lack of sleep, anxiety and the looming pressure of college???!!!!
(not me)













-------------------
My loves, I have many wonderful things planned for the month of December, and cannot wait to share the love. But until then, stay beautiful and stay warm!

xoxo

Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment