2/25/13

My Day with ANEB

Hey guys!

So as previously mentioned, I was lucky enough to spend a day with the ANEB team. As you can see in the picture below, looking extra snazzy, I was pretty excited.

I got to shadow Melanie Guerette, who is in charge of the education and prevention projects within ANEB, as well as all the social media outlets. I met most of the team, learned a lot about the organization itself and then accompanied her to a workshop in Montreal at a social reintegration center.

She was incredibly sweet and answered all my questions, and was a very good conference holder. The ANEB team clearly works very hard, so don't ever hesitate to contact them if you feel the need, because you won't be disappointed.

She also gave me pamphlets, posters and other goodies for my conferences, on top of all the tips I picked up along the way.

I had a great time, and wanted to share my experience with my delightful fudgies.

Have a great week dolls! <3
Xoxoxox
Gabby


Hit them up:
anebquebec.com
@ANEB_Quebec

No comments:

Post a Comment