1/27/12

Challenge 1: LOSE CONTROL


Dear Fudgies,

Let me teach you a little something today. Crazy is, and will always be, fudgin' cool.
Though we constantly worry about looking silly, or weird, or even imperfect every minute of every day, do you ever think...wow I look completely psycho...? People on the street will run away from my crazy ass...? Babies will not only cry, but crawl out of their carriages in utter fear of my delusion?
...
...
...
Didn't think so. Lemme explain why. We often slap the crazy label on anything and everything that isn't in control, that just lives for their senses and emotions, the "now" (although I hate using that word myself, I feel like a complete New-Agey hipster)
Now let's consider this particular crazy definition, shall we? Doesn't that sound kind of fun? When all you do is worry about having ultimate control (of people' opinion of you, of your appearance, grades, athletics, blablablabla), don't you just want to let everything go and live for just a second? Be in the moment and just let loose?

So here is my prescription for you today: do something a little crazy. step out of your comfort zone. stop caring about everyone else. just live.
WARNING: DO NOT ACTUALLY GO PSYCHO. IF ANY OF YOU END UP IN JAIL OR IN THE MORGUE, I AM NOT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE, OH-KAY? :)
Here's what I like to do: activities that are fun and reckless without being unsafe. Personal favourite?: Go-Karts. Going way too fast, crashing into the tire outline (and/or your friends); I feel like a complete maniac in a police car chase. 



On the left is the first ever promotional FP picture. I thoroughly enjoyed walking around my house looking like a complete lipstick-totting lunatic. Another lovely way to ride the crazy train: rocking halloween-esque costume looks on a regular ole Tuesday in March. I walked around decked out in my 1920's gear. I got looks, sure, a few eyebrow raises and even a not-so-subtle paparazzi, but after a while, I stopped lowering my head and blushing, I just smiled and waved. Like the true crazy b**tch I adore pretending to be :)
.

xoxo my little psycho fudgies,

Gabby

2 comments:

  1. Gabby! I love the blog! <3
    I just might try the crazy thing... but with ICE CREAMMM (chocolate of course!) :D how good will that taste?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sure it would taste a lot better than what I was tasting :)
      If I die of lipstick poisoning it was for a good cause :P

      Delete